Sodom or Salem? America, It's Your Choice
King David put his pen to parchment sending a morally and politically corrupt America a clear warning: “If the foundations be destroyed what can the righteous do?” Vicki Shearin, in her latest book, Sodom or Salem?, has taken a moral and spiritual snapshot of America and what we must do as righteous people to reclaim and rebuild our moral and spiritual foundation. Wake up America!
- John Hagee, Senior Pastor of Cornerstone Church, San Antonio, TX. New York Times bestselling author of Four Blood Moons and Jerusalem Countdown, founder and national chairman of Christians United for Israel
Sodom or Salem? - A choice that Americans will make at the polling place, and that will depend on Christians deciding to no longer be the “silent” majority.
- Mac Hammond, Senior Pastor of Living Word Christian Center, Brooklyn Park, MN and host of the Winner’s Way broadcast and author of several internationally distributed books.
My dear friend Vicki writes with such rhythm and grace. Her attention to details that are real and will affect our lives as well as our nation are plainly laid out, creating a must-read to remain watchful and prayerful in this season of change.
-Lynne Hammond, Bible teacher, publisher of a newsletter called Prayer Notes, author of numerous books, and national prayer director for Daughters for Zion.
Sodom or Salem? America, It’s Your Choice is a wake up call to our nation at a critical moment. As you read how Vicki was stirred out of complacency to take a close look at the deceptive ways of thinking currently being accepted as truth, you too will be moved to action. This book is definitely written “for such a time as this.” It is time for people who love America to rise to pray, to be informed, to speak out, and to extend love, compassion, hope and healing for broken people in our nation and in the world. Vicki Shearin offers a clear voice from the truth of God’s unchanging word to give us direction and light in the midst of darkness.
- Mark and Trina Hankins, international speakers and seasoned pastors (40 years of pastoral ministry) to numerous pastors and ministers across the globe, authors of several books, and hosts of Mark Hankins Ministries television and radio broadcast.
I enjoyed reading Vicki Shearin’s new book, Sodom or Salem? Vicki has her hand on the pulse of modern society and God’s word. In this work, she shares challenging words for challenging times. What I especially appreciate about this book is its candid, realistic assessment of the days in which we live, but even more than that, its clear call to godly, biblical, and loving action. Believers must fulfill their function as salt, as light, and as Christ’s ambassadors. Sodom or Salem? America its Your Choice challenges us to be all that God has called us to be as agents of hope and redemption in this world.
- Tony Cooke, Bible teacher and author of seven books including Grace: the DNA of God.
Sodom or Salem? America, it’s Your Choice is a powerful and very timely publication. Never before in history has the Church so needed to wake up and speak out. This book offers believers an invigorating challenge, and Vicki Shearin does so with a message that grips the heart. It is time to take heed and change the direction in which our country is headed. Will it be Sodom or Salem? Thank you, Vicki, for hearing God’s voice and relaying this pertinent message.
- Janet Boynes, inspirational speaker, and author of Called Out, A Former Lesbian’s Discovery of Freedom and Arise.